005 Jean, Double Front Utility
Regular price $325.00
MADE TO ORDER - Current production lead time is 6-8 weeks.
The classic HARDENCO jean with Cone Mills fabric will no longer be available on a regular basis. Cone Mills’ White Oak plant, which has been milling USA selvedge denim for over 100 years, has closed permanently. Our remaining supply of this material will be used for a small number of limited runs and custom builds. To those customers who may have been planning to purchase a pair of this stock, now is the time to do so, as once these sell out there won’t be any more.
Thank you for your patronage,
Luke and Marshall
- 16.5 oz. Cone Mills W292 sanforized selvedge denim
- High rise, straight leg
- Brass riveted front pockets
- Brass donut buttons
- 100% cotton thread made in New Bedford, Mass.
- Front and back pocket liners made of 16.5oz Cone Mills W292 sanforized selvedge denim (same as rest of jean)
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Wrap-around belt loops
- Hand cut 4-5oz vegetable tanned leather patch
- Tags and labels printed in-house using handset type and foot powered, antique letterpress
- Cut and sewn in New Hartford, Conn. USA
- Unlimited free repairs
- PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR DESIRED INSEAM LENGTH