005 Jean, Double Front Utility
Regular price $325.00
"There is no beating the quality of the jeans produced by The Hartford Denim Company. As a timber framer, I am usually ripping through clothes, as the work is quite demanding. However, for the last 6 years, my HDC work jeans have held up to the task with astounding results. Once while hewing beams, I swung wrong and had the axe come straight towards my thigh. To my amazement, not only was I left unscathed, so were the jeans! Now I would not take them to the chopping block to prove a point, but to be left with just a few severed fibers after taking a glancing blow from a razor sharp axe is seriously impressive! Just to keep my peace of mind, I brought them in after the incident to have what little damage there was repaired - for free too. I will never buy another pair of work-pants ever again!" -Nevan in Hartford, CT
- 16.5 oz. Cone Mills W292 sanforized selvedge denim
- High rise, straight leg
- Brass riveted front pockets
- Brass donut buttons
- 100% cotton thread made in New Bedford, Mass.
- Front and back pocket liners made of 16.5oz Cone Mills W292 sanforized selvedge denim (same as rest of jean)
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Wrap-around belt loops
- Hand cut 4-5oz vegetable tanned leather patch
- Tags and labels printed in-house using handset type and foot powered, antique letterpress
- Cut and sewn in New Hartford, Conn. USA
- Made to order; production lead time 6-8 weeks.
- Unlimited free repairs
- PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR DESIRED INSEAM LENGTH AFTER ORDER PLACEMENT
The classic HARDENCO jean with Cone Mills fabric will no longer be available on a regular basis. Cone Mills’ White Oak plant, which has been milling USA selvedge denim for over 100 years, has closed permanently. Our remaining supply of this material will be used for a small number of limited runs and custom builds. To those customers who may have been planning to purchase a pair of this stock, now is the time to do so, as once these sell out there won’t be any more.
Thank you for your patronage,
Luke and Marshall