010 Jean, Standard
"I received my 010’s and the waist fits great! And pants overall are the perfect fit! Super psyched and very appreciative for all your help! Will definitely be a returning customer." -Erik in Boston, MA
"Just got the denim. I'm over the moon. You guys rock. Thanks again to the team - I am absolutely stoked!" -Tom in Waltham, MA
- 16 oz. Cone Mills sanforized selvedge denim
- Medium rise, slim leg
- Riveted front pockets
- Natural colored, 100% cotton thread made in New Bedford, Mass.
- Front and back pocket liners made of brown 12 oz Mt. Vernon Mills buffalo canvas
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Wrap-around belt loops
- Hand cut 6-7 oz vegetable tanned leather patch
- Tags and labels printed in-house using handset type and foot powered, antique letterpress
- Cut and sewn in New Hartford, Conn. USA
Sizes not in stock carry a 6-8 week lead time
- Unlimited free repairs
- PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR INSEAM LENGTH WHEN ORDERING
NOTE: DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF OUR STOCK, EXCHANGES ARE LIMITED TO WHAT IS AVAILABLE OR STORE CREDIT.
The classic HARDENCO jean with Cone Mills fabric will no longer be available on a regular basis. Cone Mills’ White Oak plant, which has been milling USA selvedge denim for over 100 years, has closed permanently. Our remaining supply of this material will be used for a small number of limited runs and custom builds. To those customers who may have been planning to purchase a pair of this stock, now is the time to do so, as once these sell out there won’t be any more.