012 Utility Jean ver. 2.0
"These jeans are awesome! The level of fine detail is without reproach! Seams are so straight and perfect, the way the pockets are laid out-clearly the craftspeople who crafted them cares about what they do. I really haven’t seen quality and attention to detail like this in any other garment except Hardenco product." -Jeff in Canton, CT
After 7 years of building jeans, repairing jeans and hearing customer feedback, we decided to try something new for our customers. The 012 has all the most requested features that never made it to our classic lines. We also added details we learned from years of building and repairing jeans that we believe make this the most innovative, durable and handsome pair of pants we've ever made.
- 12oz. Mount Vernon Mills Black Canvas
- Medium rise, slim, tapered leg
- Riveted front pockets
- Two Reinforced cargo pockets will fit larger iPhone and Android devices with protective cases
- Ver. 2.0 now featuring SMALLBITS™ pocket
- Gusseted Crotch
- 100% cotton thread made in New Bedford, Mass.
- Triple Needle Felled inseam and outseam
- Front and back pocket liners made of 10 oz. Cone Mills Salt & Pepper canvas
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Wrap-around belt loops, Utility D-Ring
- Tags, labels and duffel printed in-house using handset type and foot powered, antique letterpress
- Cut and sewn in New Hartford, Conn. USA
- Unlimited free repairs
- Production lead time 6-8 weeks.
- PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR DESIRED INSEAM LENGTH